You can apply for special assistance if:

  • you need help getting in and out of the aircraft and at the airport.
  • you take a wheelchair (electric or other) or scoot-mobile on your flight
  • you carry a walker, a cane or crutch.

We recommend to request the assistance on time through My Trips.

Did this help you?

Related questions

Denied boarding by the airline What is a stop, a stop-over and a transfer? Travelling with minors

Current travel information

More about current travel information uses cookies

These are used for different purposes. By clicking on 'All cookies' you agree with our Privacy & cookies and we receive the non-functional cookies. Via these non-functional cookies can approach you on another site based on the pages you have visited.

Show more
All cookies Necessary cookies